Serving our customers for over 40 years, the Entreprises Rodrigue Piquette inc. is pleased to offer their services in the electrical field.
We count among our staff, dynamic and experienced people. Our employees share our vision and success, as they contribute to the growth and the achivements of the compagny.
That the work is commercial, industrial or otherwise the Entreprises Rodrigue Piquette inc., will make a point to meet your demands in estimation, expertise, technical advice, or development work, while guaranteeing you a complete satisfaction.
Hoping to meet your needs, we thank you for the attention you pay to our company
Founded in 1973 and incorporated February 9, 1978 by Mr Rodrigue Piquette, the company now has a new president in the person of Mr. Stéphane Fortin. He took control of the company in January 1995, prompting the development of the compagny.
24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE PADGET - 418-276-2275
CHECK OUT OUR WIDE RANGE OF SERVICES
We have to our credit serveral large-scale projects carried out for all sizes of company in various operative sectors. Our clients include :
HEALTH AND SAFETY
One of our main responsabilities is to make Entreprises Rodrigue Piquette inc. a humain environment reflecting our work providers image and proud of its representatives at all levels.
Our main objective is to completely eliminate accidents and occupational diseases. To do this, each senior manager must have the constant concern to ensure that employees do not become victims of injuries or illness. He must ensure that safe work practices are estabished in each sector and that they are know, understood and respected by all.
Thus Entreprise Rodrigue Piquette ensures :
- That issues of health and safety are an integral part of its operations, from conception until the conclusion of a project.
- Take all reasonable measures and practices to eliminate potentially dangerous circumstances in the workplace.
- To provide information, training, procedures and protective equipment so that employees work productively in a safe environment. That all employees understand and practice established safe work procedures.
- That all contractors meet this employment policy.
- Always have on duty teams or individuals who can respond to an emergency or medical problem.
- Improve health and safety at work through a process of continuous evaluations and improvements.
- That all incidents are fully investigated to eliminate and reduce the risk of reoccurrence.